domingo, 24 de mayo de 2020

Blog 1: A country I'd like to visit

Hi everybody! Today I will tell you about what country I would like to go to. And it will be Italy, since I have distant relatives there, and I would love to meet them and also know the cities. In addition to this, I am interested in architecture and food (obviously). About Italy I know some things, like that it has more than 50 World Heritage Sites, and that the oldest university in the world is located there.



If I was in Italy the first thing I would like to do is eat jeje. Gelato (that is not the same as ice cream, by the way), pizza, and pasta would be things at the top of my list. Another thing I like to do is, besides meeting my relatives, would be to know all the cities that I can. I would love to live there because of the culture and to know more about the country, all of it is so interesting, the landscapes, the history. I love to know all of the world heritage sites and take pictures of everything.


Thanks for reading, I hope all of you are well <3








1 comentario:

  1. Reading this made me hungry and the thought that I must go to Italy before I die re-entered my head.

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 9: Changes to my study programme

Hi there! Today we talk about the program of the career that we are studying and the things that we would change it. I study social work, wh...