miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019

Blog 2: Why did I choose this career?

My dream, when I was a child, was to be a painter. I wanted to become an artist, but then my view of the world changed, I wanted to not only see the people, I wanted to understand and sometimes, change that world. That's why I'm studying Social work now, to see from another point of view and do something about it.

Other careers that I have as an option were Law (now I know that I make a good choice for not be stubborn, I can say that I wouldn't be happy there) and Sociology, but I'm satisfied with what I choose. I didn't know what was exactly Social work, but I made a bet and win because is what I wanted to do.

The experience of being in the university is something great, is better than I was expected. The people are so nice and the lessons are so interesting.

The kind of work I would like to do is something where I can do the things that I feel are right, not to be someone at the order of the interests of someone else that doesn't care about the other people.

3 comentarios:

Blog 9: Changes to my study programme

Hi there! Today we talk about the program of the career that we are studying and the things that we would change it. I study social work, wh...