jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

Blog 4: Books

Hello!

I wanted to talk today about books.

When I was little I save money to buy books. Classical, dystopia, trilogy, the books that then become a movie. I read a lot of romance histories, of the future and war. Not everything was just youth literature, but I have to admit I read it a lot.

This was when I have like fifteen years old, then I grow up and I started to refuse this kind of books because they were entertaining, but only that. I started looking at other genres, and the poetry and the science fiction (the old, like Verne or Bradbury) satisfied my need for reading.

Now that I'm here in the university, I can tell that having the habit of reading, made me the things easier. Even I lost a bit of practice because of the last two years I didn't have plenty of time, but I'm grateful that I never let my stop reading.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I'm glad that your taste for reading makes things easier for you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm so sorry I didn't keep reading as I did at 14-15 because it would have helped me a lot in college :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, it's amazing how read what you want can help with the stress of the university

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 9: Changes to my study programme

Hi there! Today we talk about the program of the career that we are studying and the things that we would change it. I study social work, wh...